Our unique approach to personal training
Strong and Lean was founded by Brad Stocks, with the aim of bringing honesty and transparency to an all too common superficial industry. The relationships Brad builds with clients are all about educating, being truthful and maintaining transparency on both sides.
Since 2001, Brad has been a hardworking and passionate personal trainer with enough experience behind him to understand what really works.
We teach our clients how strong they can be and most importantly we empower them to increase their level of health and longevity to enjoy a better quality of living.
We believe in simplicity and implementing what works rather than fancy bells and whistles and showy processes. Our personal training methodology is all about substance. It’s about being ‘straight up’ with realistic goals and outcomes. We provide a cool and sleek style training experience to those seeking clarity with a personal trainer.
Brad’s personal training history
- Personal Trainer – 2001 – present
- Full Spectrum Health Bondi Junction – 2014 – 15
- Content Developer / Writer Online Colleges – 2016
- Trainer and Assesor College of Sport and Fitness – 2015
- Fitness First Bondi Platinum – 2010 – 2014
- Fitness First Marourbra – 2007 – 2010 Personal Trainer & Personal Training Manager
- Fitness First Bondi Platinum – 2007 Personal Trainer & Personal Training Manager
- Kx FItness – 2004 -2007 Personal Trainer and General Manager
- Fitness First Bond St – 2002 – 2004
- Body Conscious – 2001 – 2002
Brad’s formal education
- Cert IV Training and Assessment – 2014 |
- BioSignture Modulation level 2 – Dec 2013 |
- BioSignture Modulation level 2 – Dec 2010 |
- Tony Boutagy level 2, November 2009 |
- Tony Boutagy level 1, July 2009 |
- Poliquin. Instant. Muscle. Strengthening. Techniques – February 2009 |
- Bio-signature Modulation – Charles Poliquin September 2008 |
- State Sports Power Coach Licence Lv 1 (Olmypic Lifting) |
- Level 1 A.S.C.A Strength and Conditioning Coach – 2006 |
- Level 1 Sports Medicine Trainer – 2006 |
- Cert IV Fitness – 2005 |
- 6-month Apprenticeship Precision Scientific Training Systems – Fitness First 2002
- Fitness Leader Randwick TAFE 2001 Associate Diploma – Small Business -1998
There are no ‘ifs’ and ‘buts’ here at Strong and Lean, Sydney. We tell it like it is and that’s what sets us apart. It’s also our secret weapon that ultimately helps you get the most out of working with a personal trainer and achieve the goals you’re after.